Saturday, September 26, 2009

My First Post!

I am a big fan of Blogs and try to follow a couple of friends blogs as best I can. However, I really haven't had much of a desire to broadcast my own thoughts out into the massive abyss that is internetia (don't bother googling this word, I just invented it). I've been pretty comfortable with the idea that the world as a whole has very limited access (thus far) to my thoughts on and interpretations of life. I sometimes find myself plauged with the common human fear that what I have to say isn't really all that worth sharing when compared to other's comments. Dispite this irritating inferiority complex that occasionally seems to rear it's head, I am excited to announce that with a little gentle and well meant nagging from my best friend and sister, Bridget and best friend, Amber, I am boldly going were many have gone before! He he he... I am starting my own blog, readers beware! While this isn't much of a start, it is a start and that's always my hardest part! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Eli and I are so excited. We can't wait for more.

    BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Great post - I loved reading it and look forward to reading your thoughts about things and reading about all your adventures and ups and downs. Way to go, Emma!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete